Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Thoughts

Here I sit, poised and ready to type, doing semi-circles in my rotating desk chair hoping to stir something up from the bottom of my thoughts. Not only is it a new year as in 2011 but it is also the beginning of my 37th year on earth, mind you I am only turning 36 today. The idea of forming new habits and new goals is still fresh in my mind from the New Year celebrations which have been archived less than two weeks ago.

My house sits in need of attention, I am barely scraping by on good parenting, and my mind is filled of warmer temperatures and sunshine filled skies. My award winning question for the new year is, "Lord what do you have for me (us)?" I have a list of things I want to do and a litany of things I don't want to be stuck doing.

Well this post has stretched my mind enough for the hour. I still have one child to usher off to school and I sit here forcing my eyelids to stay open.

No comments:

Post a Comment