Sunday, June 20, 2010

'Profoundness'

Is it considered plagiarism if I take, word for word, my own writings from my other blog and put it on here? I think not!


‘Profoundness’ is in the mind of the reader. Do not leave it up to me to decide what is profound to you as I have not left it up to you to determine what is profound to me. So many things are happening around us today that I seem to think that the world is deteriorating around us or I have grown more aware of the cruelty of life as one ages. Perverseness and ugliness has existed since the beginning of time and each generation comments on the depravity of humankind, so why should it be different now? As December 2009 joins the ranks of history January 2010 opens up before us to make a new beginning to a new year and the changes in our lives needed to make it a better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment