Monday, June 21, 2010

Sometimes Life = Pain

This week begins with a feeling of utter hopelessness. FYI, I am not, have not been, will not be perfect. My life has seen it's fair share of sins done in the name of selfishness, repentance has been my saving grace. However, not all will accept the fact that I have turned from these sins and changed my path to one that does not repeat them. To some I remain a flawed and a stupid individual who has done nothing but ruined their lives. Thank God for His forgiveness and unconditional love, without Him I would have no hope. This is not to say that I don't have failures in the present, but don't we all because of our humanness?

I am enclosing my church's website because it is there that I am reminded over and over again that God loves me with an unconditional, eternal love and He will not abandon me. http://www.gracecma.org/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time, but it is good that you recognize your true Hope. I am praying for you. Let me know if you want to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete